Wow, where to begin? I wish you could see how far you’re going. I wish you could see where God is going to take you. Although life is challenging, life is good. There will be tears, laughter, anger, frustration, joy, peace, hope, and love. You won’t always understand things and seeing others suffer will cause you pain, but you have to keep going. You have to keep fighting because you have no choice but to survive. Be strong in the dark days and bask in the bright days.
As to be expected, a lot will change as the years go by. Unfortunately, some of the people you thought would always be there won’t be. You’ll lose friends you thought you’d have for life, but you’ll gain friends you’ll actually have for life- friends that you can’t imagine life without. Family is still everything to you and family will still be there for you. You are going to overcome, really overcome, cross bridges you never thought you’d cross, let go, and live a life that is full to capacity. Your experiences will be endless. You have so much to be thankful for.
Take note of life’s lessons, for He is a great teacher. Trust in God always and always believe, for it is He that has made all things possible. Chase your dreams and live according to His will. His will for you, and your hearts desires line up. Oh, and ‘be you, love you. All ways, always’.
So, I’d love it if you did the following. You’ll thank yourself for it later:
- Enjoy yourself now, enjoy these moments ‘coz you can’t get them back.
- Don’t worry so much, there’s really no need. I know you know about what Jesus said about tomorrow.
- Read your Bible and cry out to God more. Find a routine that works for you and stick by it.
- You truly don’t care about what people think of you, what they have to say about you and whether they like you or not. Never lose that. Self-confidence is important. Especially in a world that will do anything to keep you down.
- Believe that you are beautiful.
- On many, many occasions you will wonder whether you’ll make it, if you’ll ever succeed. You will believe that your hard work never pays off and you will wonder if the stress is worth it. Yes, the answer will always be yes, it’s worth it. Never, ever give up. Your hard work pays off in more ways than one.
Darling, the future is bright. Take your time, smell the air, touch the flowers, play in the snow. Adulthood is inevitable, there’s no rush. Enjoy these moments because everything has and will continue to fall into place.
With much love always